Thursday, June 26, 2008

Safin真的超有趣XD



[Marat Safin賽後訪問]

Q. How did you play?

MARAT SAFIN: I played well because I think the courts, they has been getting slower and slower throughout the years. So it's not any more like they used to be like eight years ago. It was really fast, and now you can play from the baseline and nobody even getting close to the net.

我打的好是因為我覺得場地(草地)越來越慢了XD ....

Q. How would you rate your game today on a scale of 1 to 10?

MARAT SAFIN: I mean, it's tough. I didn't play great for a long time. I don't remember how does it feel. I would say I played solid.

這很難. 我很久沒有打這麼好了. (真誠實XD)

Q. What do you remember of the things you've said about Wimbledon last year and in the recent past, and how do you feel about Wimbledon now?

你還記得你之前說了一些關於溫布頓的事嗎?

MARAT SAFIN: What did I say? The strawberries are too expensive. It's true. They don't have enough for dessert. It's true. Only the coach is allowed to come in the locker room is also true. Because some physios, they cannot come inside the locker room. I'm not complaining about that.

I was right I think in what I said. I didn't make any lies, so I think I was right there.

我說了什麼? 草莓太貴了. 這是真的. 甜點不夠多. 這是真的.
只有教練才被允許進入休息室. 但是還有一些物理治療師他們不能進去. 這也是真的.
我可不是在抱怨這個哦! (搞不好之後Safin會收到球迷送來的雪片般飛來的草莓XD)

Q. Novak said when you played in Australia 2005...

MARAT SAFIN: He still remembers that?

Q. Yes. He said he had great respect for you because he practiced with you as a junior. He said today it might have been a factor in this match that he had too much respect for you.

他說他很尊敬你因為你再他還是青少年的時候陪他練球. 這也可能是影響這場比賽的因素之一.

MARAT SAFIN: That's good to know. Thank you.

Q. Do you think?

MARAT SAFIN: I hope so. I'm still older than him. I hope it will stay the same way and he'll have the same respect to me as he had three years ago. It works for me.

希望他之後還是能像三年前一樣尊敬我. 這對我對我來說很管用.

Q. We see Russia is doing well in the football at the moment at the European Championships. What does it say for Russia?

俄羅斯隊在歐錦賽表現的很好.

MARAT SAFIN: I try to keep up. The guys are surprising me in soccer. I never expect them to play such a great soccer, aggressive, playing unbelievable game. Now we're the favorites to win the European Championship. With the game they're playing right now, they should. They deserve to win.

他們的表現很令我驚訝(喜) 我從來不期待他們會踢的這麼好. (Safin大哥你也很讓我們驚訝啊Orz)

[Novak Djokovic賽後訪問]

Q. What are you going to do to regroup from here? Any lessons you've taken away from it at this point?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'm going to probably stay another week and watch matches. No (laughter).

我也許會留下來看比賽. 才不會呢!(笑)

I'm going to go home - home sweet home.

我要回家啦! 溫暖的家

Q. How big of a chance do you give Safin at this Wimbledon? How big a chance do you give to the Russians at the Euro Cup, if you're watching?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Safin, if he plays this well, can get far. This is a question of the time and the day, so every match is different. You can't really predict what's going to happen, but I wish him well.

And Euro Cup, I hope Russia wins.

如果他打的一樣好, 他能夠在溫布頓走的更遠.
每一場比賽都會因為時間而不同. 你無法預測會發生什麼事, 但我希望他能繼續前進.
至於歐錦賽, 我希望俄羅斯贏.

結論是大家都很愛看足球耶XD


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:04 PM

    耶 我也愛足球
    今天俄羅斯要跟西班牙踢耶 XDDD

    ReplyDelete